What is FAST INVEST? + −
FAST INVEST is building an alternative investment platform where everyone has the opportunity to become an investor. Users like you can build a regular flow of passive income by investing in consumer loans from non-banking lending institutions. We operate throughout Europe and have our own branch in the UK.
At FAST INVEST, we firmly believe that everyone should be given equal access to the world of digital investment. And with technology now facilitating a faster, smoother and more reliable flow of money, our aim is to give every European citizen the chance to invest across borders. By building a stable and secure platform, we will enable users like you to invest in different countries, loan types and lending institutions.
How the FAST INVEST platform works? + −
- An applicant applies for a loan from a lending institution, and then prepares all the necessary documents and completes the application forms. The lending institution checks their documents and credit score and performs a risk evaluation. If everything is satisfactory, the lending institution grants the loan.
- The loan is tripled checked and certified for investment by a credit institution. Then the FAST INVEST Compliance and Credit Risk department approve the creditor’s conditions. The loan is then added to our Loan List.
- The borrower makes monthly repayments based on the terms defined in the loan agreement and payment schedule. The payments received are then divided into individual payments for each investor who has invested into that loan. The size of the payment an investor receives is based on how much they invested into that loan.
- You will start receiving payments as soon as the borrower starts repaying the loan. This includes both the principal sum and the interest for that period. Funds are automatically transferred to your FAST INVEST account. If you want to make sure your money is always working for you, you can use the Auto Invest tool to automatically reinvest the funds you receive. Or simply withdraw those funds into your personal bank account.
How is FAST INVEST able to offer such favorable terms? + −
Our business model gives investors a safe and easy way to make their money work for them. By connecting investors like you with loans via our secure and intuitive platform, we give you the chance to earn up to 16% on whatever you invest.
By excluding intermediaries from all our transactions, we allow you to avoid the commissions, fees and delays that you experience with a traditional bank.
Fintech companies like us benefit from having a flexibility and size that allows us to offer better terms for our users. Instead of having to pour our profits into massive operating costs, we can share them with you!
What happens when a borrower is late with their repayments? + −
Whenever a payment is more than 3 days overdue, our BuyBack Guarantee is triggered. It then takes 3 days for the investor to receive payment of the principal sum, as well as all interest accrued for the investment period.
Do I have to pay taxes on my investments? + −
OPENING YOUR FAST INVEST INVESTOR ACCOUNT
How do I become a FAST INVEST investor? + −
- Fill in the investor's registration form.
- Add funds to your FAST INVEST account.
- Choose a loan to invest in from the Loan List.
- You will receive repayments on both the principal sum and interest accrued on the date specified in your loan repayment schedule. Funds will be transferred to your FAST INVEST account.
Who is eligible to invest with FAST INVEST? + −
To be eligible you need to be at least 18 years old, have a valid email address, and a bank account in your name opened in the European Union.
For identification, you will have to provide a national identification card (scanned or photographed on both sides) or a passport (scanned or photographed).
Fraud Policy + −
There are three steps for FAST INVEST client verification:
- You need to send us a copy of your national identification document (ID or passport). In some cases, our compliance team may require you to send a second identification document or another related document.
- We’ll send a link to your personal email, which you’ll need to click to activate.
- You need to provide us with your phone number, and we’ll automatically send you an SMS with a code. You’ll need to enter that code to verify your phone.
- Each user can only make money transfers from/to their own bank account in their own name.
- If a user makes a payment of more than €10,000, one of our customer service representatives will contact them to verify this transaction.
- To prevent fraud, our monitoring system checks each user’s activity log. All cases which look suspicious are sent to our security department for detailed inspection. If any fraud is detected, the user’s account is immediately disabled.
- Only select security experts within the company can access the most sensitive information.
ID card or passport requirements
- All ID documents submitted must be of excellent quality, in color, and must include a photograph.
- Documents must be valid for a further six months from the date of application.
- Our system tracks the validity of each users’ ID. When that ID has only 6 months or less until it runs out, our system administrator will issue a letter of notice and the user must then submit a second ID for verification.
- To comply with KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) regulations, these documents are required.
Can companies register and invest with FAST INVEST? + −
How safe is my investment? + −
Safety is our byword, and we do everything to guarantee our platform’s security. That’s why we employ a strict KYC and AML policy and ask all our platform users to verify their identity.
The biggest risk our investor’s face is that a borrower will miss a payment, or default on the repayment of their loans. We have a number of measures in place that help us to mitigate this risk.
- Excellence in underwriting: robust credit and affordability checks are run on all borrowers.
- Portfolio management: Our loan list is diversified across a wide range of borrowers of different types and from a variety of channels.
- In the event that a borrower misses a payment, our BuyBack Guarantee will activate automatically and FAST INVEST will reimburse the investor. If the loan goes into default, the lending institution will take over the credit and repay all outstanding capital to FAST INVEST.
INVESTING WITH FAST INVEST PLATFORM
What types of investments does FAST INVEST offer? + −
We are working 24/7 on increasing and diversifying the kinds of loan we supply. Right now our platform provides consumer-based loans issued across Europe Union. Please visit our Loan List section to see all the loans we have on offer.
All listed loans are 100% pre-funded by Loan Originator.
What’s more, all the Loan Originator’s on our lists retain at least a 5% stake in every single deal, guaranteeing they have their “skin in the game”.
How do I invest on FAST INVEST? + −
You can filter all the loans on the loan list according to your individual needs. You can select preferences according to term, currency, amount, interest rate, and loan origin.
Using our simple and intuitive Auto Invest feature you can set your preferences according to portfolio size, maximum investment per loan, projected interest, time of maturity etc. Once this is done, our AI system will continuously select and invest in loans that meet your specifications. You can alter the settings or stop your portfolio at any time by visiting the Auto Invest portfolio list in your account.
You can check your investment portfolio at any time by going to the My Investment page. If it’s detail on your account transactions that you are after, check the Account statement page.
All Auto Invest loans are marked with the Auto Invest symbol.
How can I transfer funds to my FAST INVEST account? + −
To comply with anti-money laundering requirements, every deposit you make must come from your own personal bank account.For our user’s convenience, we’ve added several ways to access our ADD FUNDS page. When you’re logged in you’ll be able to access it via the MENU or ACCOUNT OVERVIEW page.
Once you’re in the ADD FUNDS page, all you need to do is copy-paste the beneficiary, IBAN, Swift code and payment details/purpose into your bank’s New Transfer details, and then confirm the payment.
Once our customer services team has approved your transaction, the funds will be added and you can start investing.*NOTE: bank transactions usually take 2 (two) business days to be processed. This transaction time might change depending on different banks.
Is investment repayment guaranteed? + −
We never stop improving our technology, credit analysis, and A.I system to provide a better and more appropriate risk-adjusted financial platform, which enables us to choose only the best loan portfolios and guarantees our clients safety at all times.
For additional safety, all loan applications are tested and approved by FAST INVEST BuyBack and MoneyBack Guarantees. All approved loans are marked by the and icons.
What is MoneyBack Guarantee? + −
If at any time you decide to stop investing in a selected loan and want to sell that investment (before the scheduled payment time), we guarantee to offset your investment in 1 business day.
If you want to sell your investment, all you need to do is log into your FAST INVEST account, click on the My Investment section, select the loan you’d like to sell, and click “sell”. Once our Account Management Support team has given approval, you will receive funds into your FAST INVEST account.**Note: it’s important to note that whenever you sell a loan ahead of time, you lose all the interest accrued so far. You will only receive the full amount of the initial investment. The MoneyBack Guarantee icon indicates those payments that have been secured by our Moneyback Guarantee.
What is BuyBack Guarantee? + −
What are the costs related to investing via FAST INVEST? + −
What are FAST INVEST’s fees? + −
Free of charge:
- Opening FAST INVEST Investor's Account
- Servicing Fee
- Loan sale via MoneyBack Guarantee
- Withdrawal to bank account (Bank commissions may apply)
- Identity verification
- Adding a bank account (Bank commissions may apply)
How do I start investing? + −
It only takes two simple steps.
1. REGISTER ACCOUNT, and 2. ADD FUNDS (minimum transfer €1). Once you’ve added money to your investor's account, you can start investing. You can choose from two investment options: Manual or Automated.
- Manual Investment
To invest manually, all you need to do is browse the Loan List, search for the loans that meet your preferences and choose the amount you wish to invest. Confirm the investment and you can start watching your money work for you.
If you choose to build your own portfolio, remember we’re always there to give you help and advice.
- Automated Investment
For your convenience, we’ve created three portfolio types to match your investment experience. You can choose from BEGINNER, PROFESSIONAL, and EXPERT. Interest rates and terms for every loan are already set, so all you need to do is select how much you’d like to invest.
If you choose our Custom Auto Invest Portfolio Investment option, we recommend splitting your investment into several loans as this will allow you to diversify your portfolio.
With our Auto Invest option, you can save time and ensure that your portfolio is truly diversified. Just set the criteria that meet your investing needs, and the system will then begin automatically investing in new loans that appear on the platform on your behalf.
How do I receive returns? + −
Can I cancel my investment? + −
What are the limitations on investment? + −
What is the investment term? + −
MY FAST INVEST ACCOUNT
How to update your personal information? + −
- Login to your personal investor account.
- In the MENU select MAIN INFORMATION.
- Make desired changes.
Account overview + −
Account Overview is where you will all the information you need about your funds.
Here you’ll be able to browse your available funds, invested funds, earnings, and reserved funds. Your account comes with 2 possible fiat currencies – Euro (EUR), and Polish Zloty (PLN).
Account statement + −
Here you’ll find everything you need to know about your transactions. We have added tools to help you filter by transaction date, type, and currencies.
At a glance you’ll be able to track all of the transactions in your account.
My investment + −
To make life easier, we designed this page to separate your transactions from your investments. Here you’ll find everything you need to know about your investments, and we’ve even added an advanced filter to help you deep dive quickly into your investments.
By clicking on the LOAN ID, you can look at each individual loan in detail, browse the payment schedule, or even add additional funds to loans you’ve already invested in.
Here you’ll also be able to SELL your investment. Remember though, that if you sell a loan before its maturity, you’ll lose all interest.
At FAST INVEST we want to put you 100% in control of your money. That’s why we have given you the chance to access your funds when you most need them, even if that means withdrawing your funds before the loan has hit maturity.
How do I access money in my account? + −
You can easily access your money by logging in to your FAST INVEST account and proceeding to the ACCOUNT OVERVIEW page.
All of your available funds can be invested, exchanged into different currencies or transferred to your bank account at any time.
How can I withdraw money? + −
- Login to your FAST INVEST account.
- Fill in the withdrawal application, then confirm the payment via SMS code.
- Your withdrawal amount will be reserved until it has been approved by customer service.
- You will receive the money within 4 (four) business days*.
What currencies does my account support? + −
How does the currency exchange work? + −
Currency exchange is a simple and easy process.
- On the exchange page, select which currency you want to convert.
- Enter the desired amount in one of the input fields.
- Confirm the transaction.
How are exchange rates calculated? + −
What is Auto Invest? + −
Auto Invest is an advanced investing tool that allows you to create an investment portfolio based on custom set criteria. All you need to do is set your specifications and it will do the rest. So there’s no need for you to spend time searching for the right investment. What’s more, with Auto Invest you are guaranteed to have a diversified portfolio. And if you need to, you can pause, resume or cancel the function at any time, without any loss to your funds.
Once you’ve launched the Auto Invest function, it will automatically filter and invest in loans based on your requirements
If the number of loans meeting your requirements on the platform is too low to allow you to reach your selected maximum portfolio size, your excess funds will remain in your Investor’s Account. Every time new loans are added to the market, the system will automatically perform a fresh search and invest in any new listings that meet your requirements.
You can also choose our Repayment option. This will take the principal amount and automatically reinvest it into your selected Auto Invest portfolio
All loans invested in using the Auto Invest tool are marked with the Auto Invest icon.
What if I want to stop using Auto Invest? + −
You can stop the Auto Invest feature at any time. All investments made using the function will remain in your portfolio.*NOTE: you can use a range of different Auto Invest presets, while also investing manually.